Wednesday, December 06, 2017

So.... Do the It Works! Bodywrap really work??

After being in my job at ItWorks for almost a year, I've decided to share my personal testimony on my Bodywraps!! The only reason why I haven't written this is because I've been too embarrassed to share photos of my belly!!! Gosh. Yeah. That's the truth bomb!

As much as I'm a bare-my-heart-out on my blog person, I ain't a show pony! Put it this way. I think I wouldn't mind being a show pony IF I had the asset for it, but I don't! What I have is a post-partum body that has carried 3 babies to full-term in 6 years! I'm proud of this belly that God has given me, but I'd rather hide it!

I'm doing this post because I know there's so much skepticism going around about weightloss / body contouring products. I know, because I was a skeptic too! I read up soo many reviews of the ItWorks wraps. My skepticism stemmed from the fact that I knew that every person has a different biological make-up. What worked for one may not work for another. Even doctors cannot guarantee that a certain drug definitely works in a particular illness. You just need to try it out right??

I was doubtful cos I knew my body. I knew how stretched my belly was. How many stretch marks I had. How weak non-existent my belly muscles were. How stubborn my fats can be! It took me years to buy my first bikini!!! Can you imagine how self-conscious I was to wear my bikini after I gave birth??

What are these Bodywraps?

A Botanically-infused cloth with a patented formula of herbs and natural ingredients to help firm, tone and contour any part of your body from the chin down.



What they are NOT?
  • They are NOT for weight loss. Some people do lose weight while using the wraps but the wraps are predominantly to tighten loose skin. 
  • Not water loss. You should drink a lot of water while wrapping! 


First Wrap

I had a warm shower with a soap-free cleanser to exfoliate my skin and open the pores. Took a before photo, put the wrap on my belly for 45 minutes and enjoyed the cool tangy sensation. It smells quite good! Reminded me of being at a spa! I could just put the wrap on, put the green fab wrap to secure it and continue my daily activity! Oh and VERY important, I drank a lot of water while wrapping.


Results after my first wrap. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being wow and 1 being bleah, I was at a 2. My belly looked almost the same as before and I was not convinced at all.


Second Wrap

I wrapped again 3 days later. I must have fallen asleep with my wrap on because I remember feeling quite sticky when I woke up. I looked at my myself in the mirror and thought, "Oh, it looks better!!"  But the skeptic in me still thought, "Oh well, most bellies look flatter in the morning anyway!" I was at a 4.

 72 hours after the 2nd wrap

72 days after my second wrap (the wraps continue to work for up till 72 hours), I actually thought I bloated! Somehow my belly looked bigger? I was so shocked. I starting googling and realised that it might be due to a lack of water. When you detox and don't drink enough, your body might bloat while the toxins are stirred up.  I knew I had to increase my water intake.


Third Wrap


I wrapped around 45 minutes and drank a lot of water. Over the next two days, I made a conscious effort to really increase my water intake. I always carry a 1.5-liter bottle of water with me and I told myself to finish at least 2 bottles everyday (3 litres of water in total).

This time I was beginning to see more obvious difference. Somehow my belly didn't seem to hang that much anymore. My skin felt more taut and I noticed an improvement in my stretch marks as well. I was probably at a 6.

By this time, I was still feeling not so convinced by the wrap. I talked to my upline (my team leader) and I was complaining about how I felt the wraps were not really working well for me. My results so far were nothing compared to those before-and-after photos I've been seeing of my teammates and those on Pinterest.

My leader calmed me down and said I shouldn't strike out the wraps before I used my 4th wrap. 4 wraps are 1 treatment. And some people need more than 1 treatment to see results. And like any treatment, the more treatments you do the better!

Fourth Wrap

 
 24 hours after the 4th wrap

 72 hours after the 4th wrap

I used the 4th wrap as per usual. Not sure what to expect. The thing that struck me most was when I finally put the final photo (after 4 wraps) next to my first before photo.



It's like a tummy lift without the surgery!!


I was sooo astonished!!! Seriously guys. If I didn't take a series of 20+ photos over the course of 2 weeks, I would NEVER have believed the change in my skin! It was such a transformation! And the craziest part is that in my case, the 3rd and 4th wraps made the biggest difference! It was as if my body needed time to get used to the wraps before allowing the ingredients to work its magic!

I was so thankful that I used up the 4th wrap! I have since gone on to use my 2nd pack of wraps and continued to notice such an improvement in my skin texture and stretch marks!

I truly believe every woman is beautiful in every size and shape. Inner beauty comes from within (Proverbs 31). No body shaming here! But I'm also sooo happy that a company like ItWorks has invented something called the "Bodywraps" to help women (and men) regain their figures! It definitely helps women to regain their confidence about their bodies especially after going through childbirth! And it doesn't cost an arm and leg either!

My official results!!! I lost visible inches!!! 
I still have to use a belt with my jeans these days!


Where can I buy these Bodywraps?

You can buy them directly from me!!! From my website, healthywithpris.itworks.com These products get shipped directly to your door and you will have a secure account where you can pick and choose what you'd like to try out!!! I'll even give you my 40% distributor discount when you try them out as a loyal customer! I simply LOOVE my new tighter and more toned belly! This "bodywrap" is allowing Moms like myself supplement our incomes and stay home with our babies! And it's not just bodywraps that we do! We have a whole range of healthcare products like our Greens, 2-day herbal Cleanse and Protein shakes! The best way is if you contact me and I can best explain to you how this entire thing works!!!

Add me on Facebook, under "Priscilla Tews".
Or on Instagram under "prissteph" 
Or drop me a comment directly on my blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails